The onsite medical services are one of the many other assistance services that we provide to companies and employers, giving them a better way to ensure the proper health and wellness of their employees. With all the resources available- in the form of trained personnel as well as equipments, Orchid Medical Center can set up onsite medical clinics in or near your workplace, giving your staff the assurance of prompt medical aid.
This fully outsourced and managed service provides immediate on-site occupational health services at your premises, saving time spent away from work by employees seeking medical attention elsewhere.
Universal Occupational Health assists employers in various ways:
• Health risk assessment
• Risk based medical surveillance
• Identification and management of chronic health diseases e.g. diabetes, hypertension, TB, asthma, HIV, etc. and referrals
• Absenteeism management
• Counselling and referral services
• Employee health and wellness promotion
• Collection of data for trend analysis, statistics and reporting
• Assist with development of policies and procedures (e.g. for emergency preparedness, HIV, smoking, substance/alcohol, etc.)
• Treatment and management of cases related to occupational injuries and diseases
Whatever the needs of the company or the number of employees, Orchid Medical Center can structure and provide onsite medical services through onsite health clinics suitable to those needs, with well-trained medical professionals and the required medical equipment.